Welcome to The Fantasy Library.
Lets explore the world of books.
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭.𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗝 𝗠𝗮𝗮𝘀
- A review for The Prison Healer by Lynnette Noni⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Be warned I will be ranting here. Before the rant I should describe the book a bit. I’ll try to keep it spoiler free. But no promises. Sorry. There are quotes which might be potential spoilers. Kiva Meridan was imprisoned in the most cruel prison,Continue reading “A review for The Prison Healer by Lynnette Noni”
- A review for Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛’𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒 – 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑟 Zoraida Cordova The family ruling the land of Puerto Leones continues to pick out the Moria – the ones who have magical powers – one by one, getting rid of them. The Whispers, theContinue reading “A review for Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova”
- A review for Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin𝐴ℎ, 𝑃𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛’𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙? 𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒. Shelby Mahurin Blood and Honey, the second installment in the Serpent and Dove series, starts off after the events of the chateau. Lou, Reid, Coco, Ansel, Beau andContinue reading “A review for Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin”
- A review for 10 Days by K.J. HollidayAlexander Jones is a writer and for his new book needs to learn some survival skills for his character. Alex’s best friend Luke and Luke’s best friend Penny take him camping to help him learn a few things. Alex is not really an outdoor person.Continue reading “A review for 10 Days by K.J. Holliday”
- A review for Mercurial by Naomi HughesI love book with a good magic system and this one has it. The Magic described here comes from the type of metal present in the blood, like mercury gives fire power, silver gives the power of premonitions, etc. This book is narrated by 3Continue reading “A review for Mercurial by Naomi Hughes”
𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮.
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓾𝓼Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.