Welcome to The Fantasy Library.
Lets explore the world of books.
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭.𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗝 𝗠𝗮𝗮𝘀
- The review for A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This fifth installment in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series tells Nesta’s story. Nesta was one of the hated characters in this series but also not hated by many. When SJM announced that she was writing a book about Nesta’s journey, IContinue reading “The review for A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas”
- A review for The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin⭐⭐⭐ 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝐼𝑡’𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑑𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ, 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡Continue reading “A review for The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin”
- A review for The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I can’t even imagine what it would be like to be immortal but forgotten, never be remembered by the people you meet. This is the story of Adaline LaRue. She was born in Villon sur Sarthe, a small, catholic village in France, in 1691.Continue reading “A review for The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab”
- A review for Illusionary by Zoraida Cordova⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Illusionary is the final book in The Hollow Crown Duology by Zoraida Cordova. 𝑨 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 Zoraida Cordova In the previous book Ren and Castian set out to look for Dez and the Knife ofContinue reading “A review for Illusionary by Zoraida Cordova”
- A review for Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo⭐⭐⭐ The Shadow Fold is a stretch of Darkness that separates East Ravka from West Ravka. It is infested by winged, flesh eating creatures called the Volcra. The land that is covered by the Fold is completely barren and infertile, nothing grows there. It wasContinue reading “A review for Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo”
𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮.
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓾𝓼Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel.